THE BRINE CLUB NATIONAL LAX CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!
REVISED SCHEDULE 6-19-14
Brine, Howard County Recreation and Parks & Mid-Atlantic Lax have teamed up to provide one of the nation's premier lacrosse tournaments and invite all clubs (2015-2022) throughout the nation to participate in this National Championship Tournament that was formerly the Maryland Club Championships.
WHEN: June 28-29, 2014
WHERE: Howard County (Md.) Rec. & Parks Facilities consisting of 12 synthetic turf fields with operating scoreboard and lights, coupled with an additional 10 natural grass fields.
PARTICULARS: Elite (June 28-29) & Open (June 28-29) Division Champions will receive Tournament Prizes Supplied by Brine, Fifty Minute Games with Running Clock, NO Cancellations on Synthetic Turf Fields Unless Lightning.
The Brine Club Lacrosse Championships is a two-day tournament and premier recruiting event for the classes of 2015 – 2022 with all of the accommodations recommended by the IWLCA such as:
- Regulation full-size fields.
- Separate divisions within grad years for competitive parity.
- High School team players must be of the same graduation year (i.e., 2015's must play in the 2015 division and only 2016's in the 2016 division).
- Middle School combination teams permitted, but the team must play in the bracket of its oldest player.
- Fields are in close proximity for college recruiting.
- Separate seating area for college coaches.
- Please click on the "Hotels" tab to receive special Brine Club Lax Championship rates.
$1400 / team
$ 500 / team DEPOSIT Registration Fee (no payment = no slot)
$ 900 / team TEAM FEE Balance due by May 1, 2014
DEPOSIT is NON-REFUNDABLE / NON-TRANSFERABLE
After June 1, 2014 - all teams fees are non-refundable.
Registration will close at 250 teams.